My dearest Alpha and Bravo Bootcamp warriors,
Well done! You’ve reached the halfway mark. In a couple of hours time, you’ll get to assess your fitness
levels and BMI levels.
The trainers are all super stoked (just like teachers / parents sending their kids for their prelims exams.. haha) and pretty impatient to find out your ‘results’.
FYI, we’re more interested in the Fitness Test results rather than your BMI. We’ve preached the reasons why all these time so I won’t go into it again 😉 However, both are equally important.
Okay, before I go into the assignment for this week, allow me to tell you the theme for this week – OVERDELIVER.
I see two types of people at our bootcamps (at least from my own observations and feedback from others) –
(a) those who push and try their best for every single session – that’s about 95% of you (OUTSTANDING!! 🙂 )
(b) those who whine and do not put in enough/ a lot of effort
Come on ladies and gentlemen. You’ve put in the effort to be present at the workout – give your Best and Overdeliver! Pace yourself all the time, but always aim to outperform your previous best. For those who have been part of (a).. Work harder and Climb Higher – nothing can stop you, except yourself. Go! Go! Go!
Always do more than what is expected (from yourself or the people around you), be it quantity or quality. Taking fitness into context – OverDeliver it! You deserve the best from yourself. Do not shortchange yourself.
Be Outstanding and Rock your World!
All the best for your Fitness Assessment later.
Here’s the ‘assignment’ for this week:
1) What was your 2.0km fitness test timing at the start of the Fitness Bootcamp session
2) What is your timing now?
3) How many kilos have you lost?
4) Input other forms of measurements and numbers (waist, hip, dress/shirt/pant size, cholesterol / sugar levels, etc) that have improved/deproved
5) How have exercise changed your life now? (Exercising on your own now/ enjoy working out/ stress levels, etc)
6) How is your mental strength now? (eg: Determination/Perserverance/Motivation/Discipline)
7) Any other input / problems?
Share both negatives and positives. Let’s all chip in and give suggestions on how to improve each other’s
Let us know! 🙂
Step Up!!! Bootcamp Whoosh!