Back in 2009, together with the Health Promotion Board and an event organiser – TFG’s idea and proposal for initiating a massive weight management programme for Singaporeans and PRs was embraced by MPs Madam Halimah Yakob and Mr Khaw Boon Wan. From 2009 to 2013 – we were there only Fitness Provider and partner to HPB’s Lose To Win Programme. The three components that we bring to the table – Physical Activity, Nutrition and Mental Skills gels everything together to ensure everyone achieve their ideal weight and health. Check us out in one of the episodes of the Lose To Win series (above). TFG’s trainers and nutritionists are fully qualified. We believe in long term results via behavioral modification thats fun and progressive. All sessions will be done at your preferred location, time and duration.
Check out our MD’s article that’s been featured in 2014 by the highly acclaimed magazine – Human Resource here
1) Education – Seminar based: Physical Activity, Nutrition and Mental Strategies
2) Physical Activity – Workouts that targets Fat Loss. These are once a week sessions and is knowledge is transferable such that they can use what they learn to do their own workouts in the week ahead.
3) Weekly Assignments – Things they can do at home to help caloric deficit via Physical Activity or Nutritional Intake
4) Fit Test at the beginning and end of programme.
5) E-Learning platform (Singapore Weight Management University – www.SingaporeWMU.com) for every participant of your Weight Management Programme
For more information on Corporate Weight Management for your Company that is fully funded (FREE) by our Government (via the Work Health Promotion Grant), kindly enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, check out one of the episodes on CH5 that we did with the Health Promotion Board back then in 2009!
See how well we trainers and participants did here