- Get a personal trainer to train you and your group of friends – you get to share the cost of getting someone well qualified to ensure you’re working out correctly. About trainers, cheaper does not mean better. You get monkeys if you pay peanuts – better to get a professional, and share the cost.
- You do not need to go to a gym to lose weight – you can easily go to a park and do bodyweight exercises to lower your fat content – search for resources from credible sources on the internet
- Join online fitness group discussions and facebook to find people that live in your area who wants to workout and are looking for a group to do so.
- Borrow fitness books and DVDs at the National Library. You don’t even need to buy anything.
- Join fitness groups such as www.FitnessBootcamp.sg which offer free group training and helps your match fitness ‘support’ groups that workout thrice a week without paying a dime.
- Walk up the staircase instead of taking the lift when going back home
- If you really need to sign up a gym membership, consider public gyms from the Singapore Sports Council are a much cheaper alternative to the private gyms
Copyright Sharm (Hisham Musa), TeamFitnessGuru.com™ 2009
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 91090995