Welcome to the SMU Weight Management Programme!
This is a learning & doing programme of how you can manage your weight successfully. A coach will be there for you weekly from Week 4 onwards!
Week 1 – Introduction & Jump Start
Week 2 – Self Learning via SingaporeWMU.com
Week 3 – Self Learning Via SingaporeWMU.com
Week 4 to 12 Weekly group learning and physical activity
By the first session, you should have these done:
1) Measurement of your waist
2) Measurement of your weight
3) Learn Famous 5 Workout and Fit Test results
Max perfect repetitions in one minute: (a) Squats (b) Push ups (c) Forward Lunges (d) Crunches (e) Plank (Max amount of time)
These numbers are important as we will do another assessment and FIT TEST at the end of the programme to see your progress!
IMPORTANT : Please email us (1) waist measurement in inches and (2) Weight in KG to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to do now:
PART A – Theory
1) CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP and LOG IN NOW!
2) You have 2 weeks to complete the online learning programme
PART B – Practical
Ensure that you are cleared by your physician to be involved in physical activity (PA). Safety first!!
1) Physical Activity – At least 150 minutes of physical activity in the first week, and at least another 150 minutes of physical activity in the second week. Per session is at least 10 minutes of moderate intensity activity. Include at least 1 circuit of the Famous 5 Workout.
2) Food Intake – If your goal is to lose weight and fat, cut back your calories by 10% in the first week, and 15% in the second week. Drink lots of plain water!
3) Mental Strength – For two weeks – Control your urges – eat what you crave, but do not consume too much!
Coach Sharm will see you on Week 4, at 12pm on Thursday 2nd July 2015. Get ready with your new found knowledge from the online portal 🙂
All the best!