It’s been quite a ride hasn’t it? 3 months together..
As the overall in charge of all fitness workouts and operations for the Lose to win Fitness Bootcamp portion, I’d like to thank everyone involved in this excellent project.
- Chief Trainers Zhywee and Faz- always working hard to get your team together to ensure the best for our clients… on and off the training ground… your planning.. your drive.. your motivation.. your dedication.. your leadership.. what would I do without you two..
- Dy Chief Trainers Matt Azmy and Ying Bin – for the support you’ve given to your Chief Trainers.. admin, logistics and operations..
- All Trainers – Jack of all Fitness trades and master of some! Your dedication and effort goes beyond the call of duty.. the hundreds (literally hundreds) of exercises and modifications.. the hours you spend on researching and looking for something new to ensure variation of exercises.. your contribution to the exercise prescription.. We were strong from the start.. and now we’re so much stronger.. Remember what I always say – we must stay on top of the game.. always overdeliver.. and this project have proved to everyone that you’re the best out there.. inspirational, professional and ‘human’ at the same time! Thank you for being by my side.
- I salute you:
- Ying Bin
- Matt Azmy
- Saiyidah Aisyah
- Lose to Win participants – I remember the first day that I met you, some were looking nervous, some excited.. you guys seem to be sizing me and the other trainers up that day 🙂
- It’s been 3 months.. we’ve been through so much together – and the trainers, your colleages, your platoon mate, your company mates.. have seen how much you’ve improved in fitness and change in body shape..It’s just OUTSTANDING.
- From ground zero to hero. Do you know that according to research, there is a high dropout rate within the first month amongst overweight individuals when it comes to exercise? Look at you! Going strong even beyond thses 3 months. Not only you give your best during the bootcamps, you are also motivated to workout on your own – even after the first week of bootcamp.. I wonder what’s the secret to your exercise adherance *winks*And your nutrition workshops – yes you’ve gone to seek knowledge.. but seriously, what is knowledge without taking action? You need the drive and motivation.. since Week 1 you acquired it.. together with your colleages and the trainers – remember how we inspire one another.. you Stepped Up to the challenge..
- I was talking to a member of parliment (MP) about this programme and she asked me if you guys will continue this healthy lifestyle on your own.. I answered her with full confidence, “I’m sure they would.. most of them love exercising now” :)Look back – what have you improved within these 3 months? (These are the things that I hear from you guys)
- Cardio ability
- Joint Mobility
- Motor skill coordination
- Fat levels (lowered)
- Strength and more muscle mass
- Flexibility (Yeaps – Yoga and Pilates Baybeyy!!)
- Higher bone density (Thanks to the plyometrics and weight bearing activities)
- Energy levels
- Health levels (lower cholesterol levels,
- Increase the high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or “good,” cholesterol in your bodies. Decreased triglycerides levels.
- Moods (Greater levels of Endophins when you exercise well)
- Lower stress levels
- Better sleep and rest
- Communication with your teammates and platoons
- Anymore to add? – enter in comments..
Congratulations on your success.. please keep this fire burning and keep your workouts interesting!
- HPB – For your believe in our passion for fitness, exercise prescription, delivery of physical activity and choosing Team Fitness Guru over the other giant fitness companies in Singapore. Thank you also for the patience.. and letting us do what we do best – Fitness! It’s definitely been a nice experience working as a Fitness Partner to your National Healthy Lifestyle Campaign.
- DMC – Steven Tang – Bro.. it all starts from you.. I still vividly remember our first conversation.. I remember you introducing yourself.. and I said we may be too busy for this project.. haha.. For companies looking for an event organiser.. This is the man that you want. Knowledgable and efficient at Event Management – just look at his work for NHLC 2008 and 2009!
- Corporate Sponsors – For the partnership, funding and drinks!
- Medics – for the medical support you’ve give to the participants
- Mediacorp – For doing a great job in the Lose to Win Reality show (Channel 5 and 8 ) – Gurmit, Pornsak, Lin Cui Fang & Yuan Shuai – it was great working with you guys.
Bootcampers… This is just the beginning.. we want you back next year to inspire the 2010 Lose to Win participants (as idols and role models – not as participants 😉 ). Come back with BMI levels of below 20 as agreed ya? 🙂
Thank you for being a good sport… for very much for giving your best during your workouts – you’ve gone so far..
Thank you for the partnership.. without your permission, the trainers could not have carried out our jobs effectively.. it was definitely GREAT working with you to to to attain a higher level of fitness and improving your health..
Thank you for being a good friend – to the trainers and I … we will miss you dearly.. all of you..
I wish you all the best in your future fitness endeavours – remember – variety, progression, overload and fun. For those who signed up for our regular bootcamps – our fun continues! We see you real soon! 🙂
Keep in touch.. add me in facebook !
Wishing you success,
A little gift from us – More photos in Trainers’ facebook